Join us on April 28th for the 19th annual CASA Shoe Sale! Consolidated Shoe Company, our presenting sponsor, is donating 3,000 pairs of brand new shoes for this event. All shoes are only $10 per pair! We will also have a raffle as well as fragrances and make-up donated by Elizabeth Arden. Financial sponsorship of this event is being generously provided by Wells Fargo and BWXT.
- VIP Early Bird Entry - 8:00am-9:00am - Tickets are $20 online in advance. Only 100 tickets will be sold. Buy tickets.
- General Admission - 9:00am-11:00am - Admission is $5 donation at the door (cash only please). No advance ticket purchase needed.
- Close-out - 11:00am-12:00 noon - Admission is free
Kids 12 and under are free for all admission levels.
Tips from the Pros:
- Get there early if you want the best selection. The line starts forming more than an hour before the doors open for general admission.
- Bring a rolling cart/luggage, large bags, or even trash bags to carry your shoes to the checkout.
- Wear comfortable shoes that are easy to slip on and off while trying on shoes.
- Bring cash or credit/debit cards. No checks please.
- Double check your shoes before purchasing. Make sure they are both the same color, same size, and that you have one left and one right. With a large event like this, the shoes don't always stay with their mate and we end up with a lot of "lost soles". Check our lost soles area if you need to find a match. All sales are final.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on all event announcements.
Is your business interested in sponsoring the Shoe Sale? Click here to download our sponsor guide.