Contribute Your Time & Talents
In addition to training and supporting advocate volunteers, our program benefits from the invaluable contributions of non-advocate volunteers. There are a number of ways you can contribute your time and talents to our program, including those listed below.
Ways to help:
- Writing/layout/editing/publication/distribution of our newsletter
- Recruiting volunteers: public speaking, staffing tables at events, talking to friends
- Hanging CASA posters in your neighborhood
- Providing data entry on a regular basis
- Inviting CASA staff to present a program to your community or civic group, recruiting volunteers, requesting a donation, etc.
- Getting CASA information out in your workplace via e-newsletter, posters, brochures in pay envelopes, etc.
- Organizing a fundraiser or contacting businesses for in-kind donations such as food, prizes in connection with a special event or for volunteer recognition, office supplies, etc.
- Presenting an in-service training workshop on a topic about which you have professional expertise
- Making your home, workplace or other facility available to the CASA program for training, volunteer recognition, special events, etc.
- Serving on our board or one of our committees
Please email us to inquire about our current needs for volunteer support.